Monday, July 11, 2011

"Friendly Series" Acrylic paintings by California artist, Farrell Hamann

Billionaire's Club of California
Note: Some paintings are named, some not, sizes vary.

The Bitey cats welcome you to this site. Have a cupcake and a really nice day
I'm Claude, the wife is Claudette, haha) These cupcakes are fresh, they were stolen today!
 Les chats Bitey vous accueillir sur ce site. Avoir un petit gâteau et une très belle journée. Je suis Claude, la femme est Claudette, haha) Ces petits gâteaux sont frais, ils ont été volés dès aujourd'hui!


Coolest new art museum in California. Bring cat, dogs, kids, and your cigar.
Call: 916-641-7696


Casual pic of emerging artist, Farrell Hamann
"Flagship" of the "Friendly Series of Paintings. This is an early painting, you can tell because the "F." is somewhat wimpy. All the paintings are coated with clear, acrylic varnish to protect them. A few are painted over paintings that, for some reason, did
 This is one of my favorite paintings taken with the old Nikon camera. You can tell how shiny it is by the bright reflected light, bottom center of the painting. Now, I realize I don't need the flash! Duh! I may have sold this painting. I have paintings that I haven't seen for a while because daughter is using the large master bedroom and has some of the artworks buried deeply in the closet. This could be a pic of a pic.

Daughter: "Taterbug
 Fille: "Taterbug



It was fun explaining to my attorney (collects my paintings) how I had in mind the windowless office when I made this painting. We were setting in his windowless conference room in Old Sacramento.





Dot Wilberger

This had a certain candy wrapper quality that I like.


I know, it's crooked! Ugh!


Note the white "F" 






Wall Hanging. Acrylic on unbleached muslin with a cedar stick! I made a number of these, one very large. 

I love this one! I prewashed the muslin (just so you'll know)




This one includes the "Pink Bird Woman" in her boa and some sculpture




You been a very nice visitor so I made you a treat!


If you want to skip the sugary snack (above) you can just feast your eyes on this lovely, lush Spring meadow I photographed along the American River Parkway near where I live. Watch out for Mountain Lions!


Meanwhile, I'll relax and have a sip of my coffee....  Oh wait!! Ack!


Thanks for you visit. I have art tours, cute pets, and my comedy Series: Intercepted Video Transmissions, Source Unknown on my YouTube Channel: farrellhamann. There are many images on flickr and Photobucket. I'm @farrellhamann on Twitter.  Thanks again.




I also have a huge number of plaster sculptures, toys, huge castles and palaces, and a famous mosaic collection.  You also can simple Google my name to see some images.

For now, anything below this fat line will possibly be goofy or a toy. F.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Above: Church of the Blue Moon, Moonbeams on your Naked Booty. Be sure to click on links! 
Above: OK, it's me in my weather beaten undershorts wearing a sidearm. No problem, right?
Above: In my Kingdom, the monetary unit is the brass washer (formerly the stolen hubcap) Lonely old King finds his Queen (with the help of the Witch of the Forest)
http://limbaughzbub.blogspot.com/
Above: Breaking News: It's true!!, Rush Limbaugh is a turd eating dung beetle from the planet Crap!  Be wary and on your guard!
http://farmdale.blogspot.com/
farmdale: A dark little comedy about little kids and evil right wing "social services" as provided on Grandma and Grandpa's work farm. 

Emerging California artist, Farrell Hamann 
 Emerging artiste de la Californie, Farrell Hamann
Facebook
Note: I'm going to start selling my flat marble toy spiral via the net very soon (hand held for kids older that 4 1/2 due to choking hazard) Don't have any made up yet but will soon. Each one will be different. Don't have pay pal so you'll have to pay by money order or silver, perhaps personal check until and if I get Paypal. Have some other ideas in the works for gifts and what nots. I'm thinking I need an inexpensive line of art and that's what's motivating me.  These toys would make great Christmas or birthday gifts or just to have around as sculpture.

Below: Latex mold for making spiral marble toys, I've made a number of these and they are great toys and help with hand eye. The finished marble spiral will be approximately 12 1/2 inches across. For Price, I thinking $32 shipped in USA or $55 for two. You can always arrange to pick up in person in Sacramento and see my huge art collection (giant spheres, obelisks, castles, chateau, paintings, wall hangings, large marble toys)
Latex rubber mold made by artist to cast the 12 1/2 inch spiral marble toy Follow Me on Pinterest
Phone in Sacramento, California: 916-641-7696
(I also do writing for clients, if interested, give me a call or email)  



Sarah Palin Rogue Coloring and Activity Book (get yours!)

Tax the 1% (spelled out with over 1000 people in San Francicso, CA) 
Rare photo of artist in bathtub
 Photo rare de l'artiste dans la baignoire

Artist naked except for hat, socks and large palm frond. 

Artiste nu, sauf pour le chapeau, chaussettes et palme grande

Artist lifting heavy dumbells and wearing 17 year old Speedo swimsuit (the elastic is totally gone)
 Amérique du chaud senior.

My crazy studio assistant, Martin. He paints my doors shut so I have to climb out of the window, he always hounds me for money. He has some strange secret life and weird shit goes on in his apartment.  I think he does Mexican black magic spells.  He is cunning and very sneaky...
Mon assistant studio de fou, Martin. Il peint mes portes fermées et je dois donc sortir de la fenêtre, il s'acharne toujours moi pour l'argent. Il a un peu de vie étrange secret et de la merde bizarre qui se passe dans son appartement. Je pense qu'il ne mexicains sorts de magie noire. Il est rusé et très sournois ...

Oh no!, we just spotted Martin wearing ankle boots (Wellingtons) with his shorts. Why, Martin, what are your trying to pull?
Oh non!, Nous venons de repérer des bottes Martin cheville portant (Wellington) avec son short. Pourquoi, Martin, quels sont vos essayant de tirer?
The Black Hand and the Jolly Roger (Pirate flag) 
La Main Noire et le Jolly Roger (drapeau pirate)


 Zombie
 zombi




 Purging sin for devil cat
 Purge péché pour chat diable



Dave and Kate's incredible love video. 


What are your going to do when gas drillers frack land near you and ruin your water supply with toxic chemicals? This is happening now! Do you have livestock?, do your kids wade in the creek? Are they going to ruin your dream farm or cabin with drilling waste? Shrub Bush (GOP) gave the frackers a free pass..

Bookmark this page






No comments:

Post a Comment